Daffodil Care Group
Daffodil Care Services are hiring for Relief Social Care Workers for our mainstream services in Gorey & New Ross Co. Wexford.
Who we are –
Daffodil Care Services is one of Irelands leading social care service providers providing a range of services to meet the needs of young people and their families, these include registered residential and aftercare supports and services as well as community outreach.
As a Social Care Worker and working as part of a team you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities in the residential unit and work in close collaboration with the Social Care Leader and Manager in creating and maintaining a warm, accepting and secure environment for the young people in your care and will play a key role in the delivery of the highest standard of therapeutic residential services.
What we can offer you:
· Attractive starting salary package
- Paid core training allowance
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Maternity Cover
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Free access to any additional professional training offered by SCTI, Social Care Training Ireland e.g. Leadership & Management in Social Care, Professional Supervision Skills
- Education Assistance Grants
- Professional Career Development programme
- Team Building Activities
- Company Social Events & away days
- Refer a Friend Bonus
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum Level 7 qualification (degree) or above in one of the following:
- Social Care
- Social work
- Psychology (Level 8)
- Child & Adult Psychotherapy
- Youth & Community
- Social Science
- Addiction Studies
- A full driving licence
- Experience of working with vulnerable young people and youth and families in the community or residential setting
- QQI Level 6 qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with children and young people in a social care setting.
- A full driving license
At Daffodil Care Services, we promote the professional and personal development of each team member. With a clear focus on our ethos and therapeutic approach, we provide for significant investment in our people, who in turn through their professionalism and commitment greatly enhance the experience and outcomes for our service users.
To apply for this job please visit app.occupop.com.