A vacancy for an Administrative Assistant/Teller has arisen in Wexford Credit Union on a 12-month contract. This is an entry level position working as part of a larger team. This role will report directly to the Member Services Manager of the credit union based in the heart of Wexford town.
This is a full-time role with a requirement to work 37.5 hours per week including Saturdays.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering an excellent member experience by providing an efficient front facing and telephone service to members while adhering to service level standards and compliance.
- Provide exemplary service to all Wexford Credit Unions members and potential new members by effectively resolving member queries first time leading to the minimisation of referring issues to other departments for resolution.
- Proactively participate in continuous training and development in order to provide the highest levels of service in quality and focus to members at all times.
- Keep up to date on promotional initiatives and new products and services being implemented within the credit union.
- Promote a culture that reflects the Credit Union’s values and encourages good performance and excellent member services.
- In conjunction with the Manager/Asst Manager ensure that the Credit Union is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in all process improvement service enhancements.
- Undertake all administrative and operational instructions within the team.
- Processing members lodgements and withdrawals
- Keep all relevant systems up to date
- Complying with Health & Safety legislation
- Any other duties as specified by the Manager/Assistant Manager
- Relevant 3rd level qualification is desirable.
- Customer focused with a proven track record delivering exemplary member service
- Experience within a financial regulated environment with EPA or QFA qualifications, working towards or planning to work towards same are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills to accurately respond to inquiries and requests
- Demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change
- Strong Computer literacy skills
- Cash Handling and Balancing experience
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to learn and work on different tasks, in different situations, etc.
- Ability to perform under pressure and work on own initiative
Letter of Application & CV by email only to: [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is 11th February 2024
Wexford Credit Union is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.creditunion.ie.