My client is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician (Electrical) to join their company one based in Wexford.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Perform regular maintenance on existing systems and design maintenance schedules for all systems to ensure they remain in proper working order.
- Carry out maintenance, diagnosis, calibration, and repair of plant, equipment, facilities and utilities.
- Troubleshoot and repair motors, mechanical circuits, and all mechanical and electrical systems, equipment, process, facility and utility issues.
- Perform routine and on-the-spot tests of all mechanical and electrical systems.
- Follow Safety Regulations – follow and maintain all safety standards and regulations
- Write cost analysis reports for maintaining, upgrading, and repairing machinery and electrical systems.
- Provide training for junior technicians where required
- All tools and parts used must be tracked and new items ordered as needed.
- Executing preventative/unplanned maintenance
- Perform investigations and conduct root cause analysis
- Record all maintenance issues, machine changes, faults, breakdowns, spares required and recommendations.
- Carry out project work
- Ensure there is sufficient electrical and mechanical spares and flag short falls to management.
- Trade qualified Electrical fitter
- Understanding of mechanical systems( pneumatic, hydraulic, pumps, automation)
- Production Maintenance Experience
- A strong grasp of mechanical and electrical systems and how they work.
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of schematics and blueprints
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with all departments
- Excellent level of English
If you are interested in this role and hold suitable experience please contact Jennifer in the Kilkenny office and apply through the
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship’s already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.frsrecruitment.com.