Great opportunity for a talented individual to join our client in Rosslare Harbour as an International Transport Planner. Your primary duties will be to execute the plan, organise and manage the work of drivers and their routes. This will ensure the work will be completed in accordance with organisational requirements and reach the customer on time and in perfect condition. This role will involve fully debriefing Drivers to ensure the highest level of customer care. A key element of the role is monitoring all routes and escalating any issues appropriately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- International and domestic route planning
- Brief and debriefing drivers
- Communicating with colleagues – being first point of contact for all drivers and ensuring all queries are fed back to
- Providing the highest level of customer care and finding resolutions/ escalation of live issues
- Building good working relationships internally and externally
- The monitoring of all routes ensuring all routes are running on time and escalating to the Manager where appropriate
- Effective time management to ensure the job is completed within the set time frame provided
- Monitoring Drivers hours to ensure we are compliant at all times.
- 1-2 years recent experience in International Transport planning
- Experience of administration in a busy transport environment
- Experience in dealing with driver hours/tachos regulations etc
- PC literate with Word and Excel experience
- Fluent English with good verbal and written communication
- Great attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work full-time permanently, unrestricted by time limitations on work permits or visas.
Full-time, permanent, office-based
€Neg. based on experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi
To apply for this job please visit www.logiskills.ie.