Are you passionate and innovative culinary artist ready to take you career to new heights? Join our dynamic team as a Chef in Wexford and bring your creative flair to the table. If you are hungry for a thrilling culinary adventure, then we want you!
What you’ll do:
- Craft and execute mouth watering dishes with creativity and precision
- Lead kitchen operations, inspiring and mentoring the culinary team
- Collaborate with management to develop exciting and seasonal menus
- Ensure food quality, presentation, and adherence to safety standards
- Contribute to a positive and innovative kitchen culture
What you bring:
- Proven experience as a Chef in a high volume setting
- Professional cookery or culinary education
- Passion for experimenting with flavours and ingredients
- Strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest food safety and hygiene standards
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we also offer a range of resources, rewards and benefits for our colleagues and their families:
- Unlimited access to an online platform offering mental health and wellbeing support.
- An Employee Assistance Programme to help with everyday issues or larger problems where you may need additional support, including legal and financial advice, support with work related issues or personal issues such as bereavement.
- Access to a 24hr virtual GP Service
- The Sodexo Discounts Scheme, offering great deals 24/7 (also open to friends and family).
- Save for your future by becoming a member of the Mercer Aspire Pension Plan
- A death in Service benefit for colleagues who pass away whilst employed by Sodexo
- Opportunities to enable colleagues to grow and succeed throughout their career at Sodexo, including apprenticeships and a variety of learning and development tools.
- Bike to Work Scheme to help colleagues to do their bit for the environment whilst keeping fit.
Ready to be part of something greater? Apply today!
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications
- Sunday Chef
- 5.5 Hours worked per week
- €16 per hour + Sodexo Benefits.
- Full uniform and training provided
- Free parking onsite
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 with service
About the Company
At Sodexo, our purpose is to create a better everyday for everyone to build a better life for all. As the global leader in services that improve the Quality of Life, we operate in 55 countries, serving over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of On-Site Food and FM Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal & Home Services.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We encourage our employees to get involved with our Employee Networks such as Pride, Sodexo Working Parents, Sodexo Disability, So together, generations and origins. We have also launched Be Heard which is an employee network designed to bring black colleagues together (virtually) to bring about positive change.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
Click here to read more about what we do to promote an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.sodexojobs.co.uk.